Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's Been Happening..Thus far

So..I haven't blogged in a while. A really long while. I started working in the art department at the Boys and Girls Club (again). It has been an experience..so far we have had "Cool Beach Week" and "Great Cultural Week". We are now on "Cool Career Week" this week and on Friday we all get to go watch the "Career Fashion Show" **insert applause**. So this is a little recap of things I've been thinking:
While pulling those long hard hours in the middle of the night studying different nursing topics (bowel obstruction, rheumatoid arthritis, etc...)I say things like "Man, I should really have gone for a career in Boys and Girls Club" and "I love kids maybe I ignored my true calling". To sum it all up... I'm going to be a nurse and have NO REGRETS! LOL. I love kids but as I've grown older my patience has gone OUT THE DOOR! The next set of kids I spend an entire summer with will be the ones that belong to me! :-)

For other news my dear sister's wedding is approaching in less than 4 weeks. YAY! We had her shower this past Saturday at Harry The Potter in Flowood. I think we all had a blast (I will post pics later).

And lastly, for the good stuff... I've been on a purchasing rampage. I deserve this (or at least that's what I told myself). I leave you with pics of my purchases.... heehee!






Everyone have a Great Tuesday Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment