Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Year...New Post.... New Outlook??

Before I start... this is going to seem like a venting session...a major one. That was your *WARNING*.

First, I do believe this is the first time I have posted in 2011. I'm excited!! I am now done with nursing school and working as a RN and thinking about going back to school already *sigh*. Now that I've completed school I have more time on more hands and I am abso-freakin-lutely LOVING it. I have read like 8 books this month and GUESS WHAT? None of them had anything to do with a patient's blood, feces, or urine!!! So, all that you just read definitely the SWEET part.

On to the SOUR...

Ok, with all the "free" time I have now...it's definitely making me a little lonely. Believe me I'm not throwing a pity party because I have so much to be thankful for but I finally broke off that horrible engagement months and months ago, found a guy that I really really like (and that said he really liked me), and I'm thinking everything's good, right? WRONG! Something that I couldn't even begin to explain happened with this "great" guy, the ex-fiancé is still harassing me, and to top it all off my 6 month old puppy gets hit by a freaking TRUCK! A TRUCK! So with all this recent upset...and I am upset just for the record, I have really almost programmed a new outlook on life into my brain. And here it is: "SCREW GUYS and NO PETS ALLOWED!" Sad part is... I'm serious. I have to be the only girl in the world that was in a two day relationship and was (is) still more upset about that not working out than my engagement. And did I mention my dog died? Is it just me? Yeah, I figured that. Happy New Year y'all!

Someone, anyone,tell me what do you do after a breakup? What about a pet's death?

P.S. BE MY BLOG FRIEND!!!? I'm really nice...kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment