Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dreaming

Hello All!

Although I haven't posted in a looooong time and my blog is really not seen by anyone I've decided to come back to it and try to actually make it something...my personal project. I'm not sure anyone will care what I have to say or what's going on in my life but I'm going to type it up anyway and the topic for today is DREAMING. Dreaming I like to do it, whether it be while I'm sleeping or the kind that start with the infamous "What if...". Example: What if I become a nurse? (YAY! For dreams that come true). But today I want to talk about some more dreams of mine. Dreams I intend to tackle...seriously. So I'm going to put them on here and as they start to come true I will cross them off the list. I do understand that some of the things listed are more goals than dreams but the word dream is so much better than the word goal....if you ask me. So here's the list:


1. I dream to be a Maternal Health nurse (Labor and Delivery, newborn, etc..)until I become a Nurse Practitioner of course. This has always been my 1st choice.

2. I dream of a new car or SUV. Something black and sleek looking. Acura??

3. I dream of adopting a kid. How cute is this precious baby??

I also dream that if I ever have love in my life (in the form of a husband) that he wants and accepts that I want to adopt a child and birth one also.

4. I dream of this kitchen.


When I dream of home ownership....I have always thought of my kitchen being yellow. I just love the color and I can just see myself baking some cupcakes in there. Ha.


That's all for now! I hope your Tuesday is filled with sleek cars and yellow kitchens!

No comments:

Post a Comment