Sunday, May 23, 2010

Come Over. Let's Play...

Ok...For those of you who don't know me (if there is anyone that is reading this that would actually not..tsk) then you probably know or have heard me talk about one of my best friends, Shantrel. Well, Shantrel moved next door to me when we were both young and she practically became my sister (seeing how my sister Brandi was in college). Well I would LOVE to believe that I taught Shantrel a few things about LIFE at the tender age of 9 (yeah..right), but I'm sure I did no such thing. I just want to tell everyone what Shantrel taught me: She taught me about life, fashion, a girl's image, and much much more (sarcasm fills the room). In other words she just taught me to play with Barbie Dolls! No, it really didn't teach me a thing but we had FUN. Shantrel always made up little funny songs right before we started to play, so it was like a tv show/soap opera (and anyone that knows Shantrel knows she still makes up songs to this day).So I kind of miss those days...so I will leave you today with memorabilia of those times:


Collection of beautiful Barbie dolls that I couldn't resist showing everyone. (Barbie)



LET ME TELL YA 'BOUT MY BEST FRIEND! Shantrel (L), Me (R)

No comments:

Post a Comment