Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

So....I've been flipping through some blogs and to keep in tradition I'm going to have "Wishful Wednesday". I'm just going to put up a few things I would like weekly and hope I don't look completely materialistic. I'm not a materialistic person but I like stuff(is that horrible or what?). To make myself feel better this week it's not all "stuff" that can be bought. So, I think I'll start with that wish... YEA, that's it? Here's the list:



I Really Really WISH that tomorrow's episode of Grey's Anatomy is a NEW episode. Not that I'm against reruns, but I'm so over them at this point! And I realize that the pic above portrays the "Old" cast,but I couldn't resist...they were in regular clothing and in BLACK (and anyone who knows me KNOWS I LOVE the color).


This darling dress! I just love the floral print and the ruffles! I want yellow shoes to go with it! I would put up the link for it but I don't know how :-( it's at Forever21.com (under Faith21).


I want "Meet Me in St. Louis" on DVD! I came across this musical last year when I watched "Sex and the City: The Movie". Carrie's assistant, Louise, gives it to her as a Christmas gift and I love musicals so I went to my nearest video rental store (i.e.Blockbuster :-) and rented it. This is one of my favorites!

So..."Wishful Wednesday" wasn't so bad, right? Right. K.THanks! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment