Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whoops!

Ok...I know I said I would post "Wishful Wednesday" last night and I had every intention to do so, but I forgot! Sorry. I will post a couple of items at the end of this post. Yesterday, I watched Disney/Pixar's "UP". It was so sweet. The married couple is so cute in the film and it was the sweetest little thing.It got my wheels turning about my future because they bought a little house and fixed it up. Lately, I've been thinking about completion of nursing school (December isn't coming fast enough!) and living arrangements. I'm excited about wherever I will find to live and decorating it!My numerous hours on the HGTV website is a completely different post though.I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's making me anxious. Another thing I'm getting excited about is the premiere of the "Sex and the City" sequel. A couple of friends and I are thinking about doing something kind of fun before we go see the movie. None of us have any ideas..so maybe we'll come up with something before then...if not the movie will still be fun! And now for "Wishful Wednesday "(only a day late):



This is the Otter Box Commuter TL Series. I have an Otter Box but this one is so much smaller but still offers the same protection! I have it here in pink but I'll probably just get it in black because I will get sick of the pink. I'll just keep it simple and sleek.


I would love to learn how to sew! No time like the present,right?

Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment