Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On The Road Again/Wishful Wednesday/Random


So I haven't really been anywhere too special but I have been frequenting Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, and other bridal stores b/c my sister is getting married in July **Insert APPLAUSE**. So It's been a week since I blogged! And now it's time for "Wishful Wednesday" again. I promise to blog more than once a week and if I don't do it more than once week...that this blog won't be a pile of pictures of things I want! I have got to do better and I will. So I'm not going to post "Wishful Wednesday" until later tonight and I'm going to talk about some more things now! I have a couple of friends with exciting times approaching and even though my own friends probably don't read my blog (LOL)..I want to wish them luck! I have a friend who is going to be taking a nursing entrance exam soon, a friend who is trying to decide where to move,a friend that's in the process of buying a house, and a few that are about to get ready to start Summer school (Where did the break go?). They are all great and talented in their own way and I'm just proud they call me a friend. So I'm going to end this post with a few pics of some of my friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment